The Information Exchange Plaza
[Introduction of excellent cases]
This page is dedicated to sharing reports on great activities at various accepting organizations, and it's designed to make the training programs more interesting and effective. Please enjoy! There are so many good experiences to share!
- First “Specified Skilled Worker (ii)” in Japan!
- Organization of affiliation of the specified skilled worker: Concrete Pump Co., Ltd. Reporting cooperation by: The Cooperative of Eco Project
- Results of Technical Intern Training Presented at the “Congress of the Japan Society of Functional Recovery Care and Power Rehabilitation”
- Implementing organization: Dolphin Aid Supervising organization: Hiroshima Human Resource Development Cooperative Association
- Experiencing Japanese Culture through an Online Traditional Sweets-Making Workshop!
- Implementing Organization: Heiwado Co., Ltd.
- Taking up the Challenge of Participating in a Speech Contest!
- World Star International Exchange Business Cooperative
- Indonesian Technical Intern Trainees Participate in Operation to Recover Garbage from Bottom of Lake Biwa
- Shiga Cooperative to Support the Fostering Industrial Technology
- Monthly workshops for technical intern trainees in care worker occupations
- Well International Skills Collaboration Center (Cooperative Association)